FPI  Services

Foote  Print  Impression.
Residential Property Maintenance Services.  Property care taker

Do you want to sell or rent your home, condo or property?  I can help maintain your property; home, condo.

Do you have a tenant renting your house or condo and need a contact person to help with repairs or Tenant's needs or provide instructions and training on how to properly care for the property and appliances, etc.

I will be the tenants contact person so you can just relax and know that I am looking out for the best of your home and property.

I can design a property maintenance program specialized just for your home, condo or property.

Vacant home or house sitting

You will be away to your Summer Vacation home or cottage for weeks or months, and need someone to care for your primary home or property?  Or you are moving out of state for a new job location, but have not sold your home, condo or property?  I can manage both the inside and outside of your property.  I will manage anything that needs to be fixed during your absence and be sure the landscape and property is taken care of.

Call 586-530-6076  or email